The party of the season, Diner En Blanc Honolulu 2017 is upon us. This highly anticipated soiree is an elegant DIY picnic style dinner that demands nothing but the best from it's savvy attendees. While it is an event that involves much thought and prep into what you will bring to eat and how you will present it, the detail of utmost importance remains to be the fashion. Throwing out the rule "No white after Labor Day", Diner en Blanc strictly requires an all-white ensemble that goes against the norms of fall fashion. For some, it will be the only time you will ever need a white dress, slacks or shoes, but rest assure, this stylish affair will suddenly have you craving more white in your life.
We've curated a few foundational looks from which to build your all-white look. Keeping in mind that white is an investment, we wanted to showcase both head turning, one-time wear pieces as well as coordinates that can be integrated into your current wardrobe. And of course, we encourage you to go the extra mile with accessories. Whether it's a DIY masquerade visage, fancy statement baubles, or a dramatic head piece, more is more when it comes Diner En Blanc!
- Tiffany wears our Nova Sky Talulah Mesh Blouse $54 with our (past season, sold out) Doheny Trousers.
- Shauna wears our The Jetset Diaries La Isla Maxi Dress. Originally $289, on sale for $130. Last one size S.
- Shauna wears our Lost + Wander Mari Wrap Dress $98
- Shauna wears our Style Stalker Kalani Dress $179
- Tiffany wears our The Jetset Diaries Korana Mini $190
- Tiffany wears our NBD Bryant Bodysuit $119 with our Nova Sky Off Duty Skirt. Originally $44, on sale for $20!
- Shauna wears our Nova Sky Misa Kimono Duster $66 over ourand (sold out) Doheny Trouser.
- Tiffany wears our Indah Diego Top $144 with our Indah Electric Pant $110 (last one size XS)
For more guidance and inspiration on how to style your white party look, here's a video of last year's Dinner En Blanc Honolulu.